- it only takes a little attention to see the world's beauty, look around and appreciate -
amazinggg
Nice picture.I'm curious - why is the blog "petty" shots?
Thanks Ladies.@NanU: 'cause i'm not a professional photographer and i'm not really doing it everyday with purpose, it comes along with my travels and wanderings i take a shot whenever something catches my attention and i felt for it. :)
Nice pathway! we have lots of sheltered pathway here due to our heat.
Thats the place I like to read and just relax. Happy Friday!Roads & Pathways
interesting walkway. glad you could join us this week!
amazinggg
ReplyDeleteNice picture.
ReplyDeleteI'm curious - why is the blog "petty" shots?
Thanks Ladies.
ReplyDelete@NanU: 'cause i'm not a professional photographer and i'm not really doing it everyday with purpose, it comes along with my travels and wanderings i take a shot whenever something catches my attention and i felt for it. :)
Nice pathway! we have lots of sheltered pathway here due to our heat.
ReplyDeleteThats the place I like to read and just relax. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteRoads & Pathways
interesting walkway. glad you could join us this week!
ReplyDelete