Lovely flowers, and I see no Petty shots here. You are a new follower of mine, thank you. I am exploring your two blogs now. I enjoy your writing and will read more and make some comments. I love to hear about people living in the snow and how they seem to survive. Very interesting. I live in Northern California, north of San Francisco in the Sonoma County area. Will be back...
Lovely flowers, and I see no Petty shots here.
ReplyDeleteYou are a new follower of mine, thank you.
I am exploring your two blogs now. I enjoy your writing and will read more and make some comments. I love to hear about people living in the snow and how they seem to survive. Very interesting.
I live in Northern California, north of San Francisco in the Sonoma County area.
Will be back...
Your pictures are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are lovely,I also see nothing petty here.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for following my blog,it will be a pleasure to
follow yours:)
Thank You all for wonderful comments. I'll be visiting your blogs more often :)
ReplyDelete