- it only takes a little attention to see the world's beauty, look around and appreciate -
The plums are just such wonderful blue, mouthwatering!
Thank you Stewart. I checked your profile and it doesn't show any of your links which I can follow and know about you at least.
Wild plums,mmm don't think I have seen any before.They have a lovely blue colour.Nice photo.:)
Thanks again. They become more transparent when they are bit more mature. I like them like this, their juice taste more intensive than the bigger ones :)
The plums are just such wonderful blue, mouthwatering!
ReplyDeleteThank you Stewart. I checked your profile and it doesn't show any of your links which I can follow and know about you at least.
DeleteWild plums,mmm don't think I have seen any before.They have a lovely blue colour.Nice photo.:)
ReplyDeleteThanks again. They become more transparent when they are bit more mature. I like them like this, their juice taste more intensive than the bigger ones :)
Delete