I wish I knew the story behind this mural,it is more intriguing than the others.Someone seems to be fighting with the figure on the right, whilst indifferent school children stand together on the left.There appears to be a seedling held by huge hands in the middle,but I can't link the story together.Do you know what is happening?
I wish I knew the story behind this mural,it is
ReplyDeletemore intriguing than the others.Someone seems to be fighting with the figure on the right,
whilst indifferent school children stand together on the left.There appears to be a seedling held by huge hands in the middle,but I
can't link the story together.Do you know what is happening?
Hi,thank you for your interest. I have made narrated the story in my other blog, please do visit. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love all the color and of course the whale :)
ReplyDeletexo, Megan
http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Mette