- it only takes a little attention to see the world's beauty, look around and appreciate -
How lovely!! Is this yours?
Thanks. Yes it is! All pictures I post in this blog are all mine. On my other blog, I post pictures taken by me or my husband. This was taken from the same place as the boy with a kite on the previous post. It's from the bay walk in my hometown :)
Such a beautiful picture! Watercolor is one of my favorite mediums.
Beautiful, love the reflection.Mette
Sooo beautiful!!! :)
How lovely!! Is this yours?
ReplyDeleteThanks. Yes it is! All pictures I post in this blog are all mine. On my other blog, I post pictures taken by me or my husband.
DeleteThis was taken from the same place as the boy with a kite on the previous post. It's from the bay walk in my hometown :)
Such a beautiful picture! Watercolor is one of my favorite mediums.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the reflection.
ReplyDeleteMette
Sooo beautiful!!! :)
ReplyDelete