Pages

Saturday, August 21

what is it? (FMTS)






clues? ..... naaaah, it's more fun without ",)


9 comments:

  1. the last one, maybe an ancient water fountain?
    2nd one, antique coffee pot?
    first one, a bell clanger?

    great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water dispenser for a well? just need to turn the pipe and out come the water? I like that container in the second picture, we have something similar, to store hot beverages during gatherings. Guests just need to turn the pipe to have their own hot drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 2, what kids of antique water urn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first picture is a training device for future farmers to learn how to milk cows.

    The second one is an old urn which escaped from an antique store and is running across a field.

    The third one is a hole made by a mole who thought he had found a perfect home but is now at the bottom trying to figure out why there is a glass floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops...I was commenting on someone else's third photo. Confused as usual. The third photograph here is actually the beginning of a roman cathedral. The plans are still on the back wall. But they never got further than this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it depenses wather or grinds some thing.
    Second one is a coffee urn, and the last wasa a water fountian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they all got a very good answer to the mystery ^_^. And I like to tell you that I like your photos here. I was looking up and down old and new posts and you've got a very good photos. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all. Answers are very interesting...and funny. I love them ",). I'd say this theme is a big fun. I had fun guessing others' posts as well.

    Kindly refer to the above post for the full picture and explanation of my mystery shots ",) Thank you.

    Manang Kim, Thankd for appreciating my photos here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Second image says all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...